Vodacom Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Vodacom Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Vodacom is one of the top mobile communication providers in Africa, who provide their customers with services such as data, messaging, mobile voice and converged services to more than 60 million users.
From initially only offering mobile services to South Africa, Vodacom has now expanded into Mozambique, Lesotho, Tanzania and the DRC.
Since 1999 Vodacom has put forward more than R800 million towards various programs including: Anti women and child abuse, providing free internet connectivity in many schools and education facilities, they are committed to using the resources at their disposal to improving access to education and health and safety initiatives.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Each year, Vodacom offers more than 300 learnership positions in the following fields: Call Centre, Business Administration, Project Management, Marketing, Finance, Commercial.
Vodacom learnerships will run over the course of 12 months and once completed, students will receive their NQF certification in their field.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Currently unemployed
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Passion about the line of work you will be entering into
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the official Vodacom website: http://www.vodacom.com/
Please follow these instructions to apply for a learnership programme:
1) Select the “Careers” tab at the top of the screen
2) Select “Search for jobs” from the “Careers” drop down box
3) You can then find the latest openings by inserting the word “learnership” in the keyword search box.
4) Now select the “Apply Online” button
5) You will now be required to Register an account
6) Thereafter you may login with your email address and chosen password and apply
For further tips on how to prepare for a Vodacom interview, please read the following: http://www.vodacom.com/hints-and-tips.php
Tel: 011 653 5000
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.