Vedanta Resources Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Vedanta Resources Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Vedanta Resources Limited is an internationally diversified Natural Resources Company, operating throughout South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Liberia, India, Ireland and Australia.
The company has interests in the following resources: oil & gas, steel, copper, iron ore, aluminium, power and zinc-lead-silver.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Vedanta Resources are looking for 35 graduates to join their internship programme in the Northern Cape. Students who have recently graduated (in 2020) with one of the qualifications listed below may apply.
Location: Northern Cape
Positions available: 35
Duration: 3 year development programme
Salary: R11 000 to R15 000 per month, and accommodation or traveling allowance.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must live in the Northern Cape or be willing to relocate to the Northern Cape for the duration of the programme
- Education requirement: must have completed a qualification in one of these fields: Metallurgy Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Mining Engineering / Environmental Health / Biological Sciences / Safety Management / Human Resources / Psychology / Industrial Psychology / Accounting Sciences / Commerce / Public Relations / Communications / Journalism / Information Technology / Computer Science / Data Science / Business Information Systems / Data Analytics / Statistics / Law / Marketing
- Must have passed all subjects (without supplementary exams) from first to final year
- Must be medically fit – candidates will be required to pass a medical fitness test
- Must have a clear criminal record – background checks and integrity checks will be conducted
- Must be able to start programme ASAP
- Preference will be given to candidates originally from the Northern Cape
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates (per the Northern Cape EAP targets)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted to: email@example.com
Attach the following to your email:
- Letter of application
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Full academic record
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Vedanta Resources Head Office directly:
Telephone number: 011 685 3960
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.