ABOUT THE COMPANY – V3 CONSULTING ENGINEERS
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about V3 Consulting Engineers Bursary 2022-2023 /read full details.
V3 Consulting Engineers are an engineering consultancy organisation, who provide their clients with the following services: Built Environment Infrastructure; Transport Infrastructure; Management Services; Mining and Industrial.
V3 Consulting Engineers have Head Offices based in Pretoria, as well as offices in Cape Town; Port Elizabeth; Durban; Bloemfontein; Polokwane; Mossel Bay; Kimberley and George.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
V3 Consulting Engineers will be awarding bursaries within the field of Civil Engineering.
Students will be required to undergo pre-selection screening and a final interview before final selection is made.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 22 years old
- Completed Matric
- Studying towards a Civil Engineering qualification
- Completed the 1st year of study (undergraduate) OR registered for your 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th/ postgraduate studies
- Registered to study at a recognised university in South Africa
- Have NOT failed any subjects
- From a previously disadvantaged background
- Strong academic record
- NOT receiving any other financial assistance from another institution
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates (you can read more about EE here: https://www.westerncape.gov.za/general-publication/employment-equity-act-summary)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.v3consulting.co.za/careers/
You will be required to upload clear copies of the following supporting documentation with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic records/ transcripts, if currently at tertiary level
- Testimonial from an Education Official
- Proof of university admission or registration (on tertiary letterhead)
- Study fee quotation or financial statement (on tertiary letterhead)
- Photograph of yourself (head and shoulder picture only)
31 August 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact V3 Consulting Engineers directly:
Tel: 012 045 0200