Tracker Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Tracker Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tracker South Africa was founded in 1996 and is the top vehicle tracking company in the country, connecting over 1 million vehicles.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Tracker learnership programme is available to 10 South African students each year, who would like to gain knowledge, experience and skills through structured unit standard based learning and workplace experience. The programme runs for a period of 12 months and is offered to those who have a passion for working with vehicle electronics.
The programme is conducted at the Johannesburg Tracker Head Office and students who complete the programme will receive their 132 credits.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a minimum “D” symbol for English in Matric
- Achieved a minimum “D” symbol for Mathematics in Matric
- Currently unemployed
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills
- Basic administration skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Detail orientation
- Passionate about vehicle electronics
- Able to multi-task in work environment
- Able to work in a pressurised and constantly changing work environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly with clients
- Have a professional attitude at all times
*Preference will be given to students from designated groups.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should apply in one of the following ways:
1) Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Via hand delivery: Johannesburg (Head Office), Stonemill Office Park, 340 Republic Road, Darrenwood, 2118 – Att: Ncumisa Khoali in Human Resources Department
3) Alternatively, you can apply online via the Tracker Careers website: http://careers.tracker.co.za/index.cfm
You will need to “Register”, thereafter you can “Login” and complete the online application process.
Please attach the following documentation with your application:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Drivers licence (certified copy)
Tracker Head Office: Johannesburg
Tel: 011 380 0300
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.