ABOUT THE COMPANY – SAIF
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about South African Islamic Foundation Bursary Fund 2022-2023 /read full details.
The South African Islamic Foundation (SAIF) is aimed at the education and development of Muslim South Africans from disadvantaged communities.
The SAIF created the South African Islamic Foundation Bursary Fund (SAIFBF) to financially assist Muslim students with their tertiary studies, in various fields of study.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The SAIFBF is aimed at Muslim students in ALL fields of study, who are studying towards a undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen,
- Practice the Muslim religion
- Studying towards an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Achieve high academic results
- In financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the eligibility requirements, can request an application form by emailing: email@example.com
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of registration at tertiary institution (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, death certificate if deceased)
Applicants will receive further bursary information when emailing the address provided above.
1 December 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact SAIF directly:
Tel: 011 486 3580
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Postal address: P O Box 72138, Parkview, Johannesburg, 2122, South Africa