ABOUT THE COMPANY – SEA HARVEST
We (Sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Sasria Sea Harvest Foundation Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
Sea Harvest was established in South Africa, on the Atlantic West Coast, Saldanha Bay in 1964. The company was founded by Pescanova, a Spanish-owned company, together with Southern Sea Fishing Enterprises and Imperial Cold Storage (ICS). The company is one of the biggest distributors and importers frozen seafood products within South Africa.
The Sea Harvest Group is internationally recognised as a top fishing and food business who operate in both South Africa and Australia, and service food service and retail customers in 22 countries.
Sea Harvest produce a range of products under their own brand, as well as importing products from reputable suppliers. Their imported products include prawns, mussels, squid, salmon and more.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Sea Harvest Foundation bursary will be awarded to tertiary students in any field of study (Degree/ Diploma) within the Saldanha Bay Municipal area.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Have a strong academic record
- Reside in the Saldanha Bay Municipal area
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or plan to study towards a Degree or Diploma qualification
- *Preference will be given to students who are children of Sea Harvest employees
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Sea Harvest Foundation Bursary Application Form 2020 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric mid-year results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- University proof of acceptance
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ SASSA grant letter if receiving a grant/ affidavit if an informal trader/ death certificate if deceased)
Applications must be submitted to The Sea Harvest Foundation Administrator (Allison Huyster), in one of the following ways:
1) Email: AllisonH@SeaHarvest.co.za
2) Hand delivery: Sea Harvest Administration Building, Government Jetty, Saldanha Road, Saldanha
3) Post: Sea Harvest Bursary Programme, P O Box 52, Saldanha, 7395
Be sure to mark your application as follows: “Sea Harvest Foundation Bursary Application – Your Full Name”
31 January 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact The Sea Harvest Foundation directly:
Contact Person: Ms Allison Huyster
Tel: 022 701 4100/ 022 701 4289