Samancor Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Samancor Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Samancor Chrome primarily mine and smelter chrome ore, and is one of the biggest integrated ferrochrome producer across the globe.
The company was formed in 1975 as the result of a merger between two companies – SA Manganese Ltd (who mined manganese ore) and Amcor Ltd (who exploited mineral deposits and processed them into ferralloys).
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Samancor Learnerships are generally available in the following career paths (these may differ each year):
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Production Supervisor
- Maintenance Artisan
- Information Management
Samancor Learnerships run over a 12 month or 24 month period, depending on the field of application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback within 3 months of the application deadline, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed (or currently studying towards) a Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate qualification in your field of application
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Computer literate
- Interested in a career in the mining sector
- Able to work well individually
- Able to work well within a team
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to follow orders
- Good communication skills
- Can meet deadlines
- *Disabled applicants are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://www.samancorcr.com
Application details can be found via the “People and Careers” tab
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate qualification certificate (OR latest academic results if still studying) (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter
- Medical Certificate if disabled
Tel: 011 245 1000
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.