The South African Army is the army of South Africa, first formed after the Union of South Africa was created in 1910. Joining the South African Army takes commitment and dedication.
How To Apply For Jobs At The SA Army
If you are looking to join the SA Army, here is your step-by-step guide and how to apply for jobs at the army.
You can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
Visit The Department Of Defence’s Official Website.
Download The SA Army Application Form Or The SANDF Application Form.
Submit The Following Documents With Your Application Form:
- A valid ID card or proof of identification
- A copy of your grade 12 certificate
- Your up-to-date curriculum vitae
- A certificate of your highest academic qualification obtained so far
Once You Have Completed The Form, You Can Submit Your Application With The Required Documentation To:
SA Army postal address:
The South African Department of Defense,
Directorate Human Resource acquisition,
Private Bag X2381,
Requirements needed to join the South African Army:
If you are looking at joining the South African Army, there are specific requirements that you must meet up with.
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- You must have no criminal record.
- You must be fit based on the requirements or appointment set up by the South African National Defense Force.
- Your age must be within 18 and 22 if you are applying with your grade 12 certificate. However, if you are a graduate, then, you must not be more than 26 years of age
- There must be a readiness to take part in essential military and functional training.
- Then, you must be ready to serve in the military uniform