We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Red Bull Student Marketeer Position South Africa 2022-2023
Applications are currently open – apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE STUDENT POSITION:
Red Bull has been granting students professional work experience since 1987 and today, they have over 4000 Student Marketers across the world creating exhilaration and awareness for their brand and products.
The Red Bull Marketers are one of the world’s leading product ambassador programmes that is both empowering and dynamic. The individuals in this programme are trained and understand the target audience; promoting the product and image of Red Bull to both their region and campus.
DETAILS ABOUT THE STUDENT POSITION:
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Red Bull is offering a Student Marketeer programme to young candidates. The aim of the programme is to increase marketing to new customers; drive sales; ensure the Red Bull brand is actively managed whilst also ensuring the candidate’s skills and strengths in sales are developed to put them at a high steed for a potential future career in Marketing.
Red Bull achieves this by increasing direct contact with their clients, allowing individuals to try their products as well as ensuring customers have an unforgettable experience at their Red Bull events. During the programme, candidates will have contact with consumers and ensure that they have access to try products and thus further promote the Red Bull sales team. Candidates will also have the opportunity to establish the brand, work at Red Bull events as well as work with renowned athletes.
During the programme, Student Marketeers will work in a creative atmosphere with a flexible hours. The candidate’s placement (either on campus or covering the region driving the company’s Mini) will be subject to their knowledge, skills, availability, and experience.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Becoming a Brand Ambassador for Red Bull
- Spotting and setting trends within your market
- Ensuring that you conduct sales with your knowledge and expertise
- Building distribution whilst ensuring visibility is kept
- Collecting all your orders
- Ensuring that a continuous standard of excellence is upheld
- Developing new skills and applying them, such as marketing, sales, and negotiation
- Ensuring that you connect with a diversity of individuals and influential groups on campus
- Inviting individuals to try the Red Bull product
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be an on-campus student enrolled at a University
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
- Must have exceptional communication abilities
- Must have charisma, a positive attitude, be energetic, and outgoing
- Must be able to interact with different types of people and be approachable
- Must be actively involved in student life
- Must have an understanding of the region, city and university (this includes hot-spots and behind-the-scenes activities)
- Must have strong entrepreneurial abilities
- Must be creative
- Must be responsible and willing to take initiative
- Must be able to multi-task/ balance your time ( work and studies)
- Must be available to work overtime (evenings and weekends)
- Must be passionate about the product and brand- Red Bull
- Must have a manual, Code 8/B drivers license
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE STUDENT POSITION:
Applications must be done online for the following position:
Red Bull Student Marketeer Position (Cape Town, Western Cape)
Applicants must first Register an account before
Logging in to apply.
You may be required to submit the following documents when applying, so ensure you have them ready:
- A copy of your Identity Document
- Proof of enrolment (unofficial transcript)
CONTACT THE STUDENT POSITION PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this student position, please contact Red Bull directly via their Job portal contact form: https://www.redbull.com/za-en/energydrink/contact-jobs
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.