Praesignis Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Praesignis Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, Praesignis is a Professional Services Consultancy. They specialize in Business Intelligence, Visual Analytics, and Data Management.
Praesignis provides its customers with performance management solutions that are both flexible and sustainable, ensuring they have the means to increase production in their organizations.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Randburg, Gauteng and Somerset West, Western Cape
Duration: 12 week
Praesignis is offering a learnership opportunity as part of their AWS re/Start programme that will focus on the development of candidates and prepare them for work in the Cloud. This programme has the aim of offering support to learners by better equipping them in their skills and interviewing processes so that they can gain the necessary knowledge to become an AWS Cloud Practitioner.
The aim of the collaboration between Praesignis and AWS re/Start is to establish a global pipeline of diverse and new talent. They focus on individuals that are unemployed and underpaid but full of potential and eagerness to join the entry-level Cloud careers. During the program, learners will be supported by trainers (accredited) and mentors.
The candidate will complete 12-weeks of training that covers real-world based scenarios, coursework and hands-on labs. The learners will also be provided with coaching to aid them in interviews and with their resume, to further prepare them prepare for future meetings and interviews. Praesignsis will also help create connections and opportunities between learners and potential future employers.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed a high school Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to commit to the full-time in-class training (Monday to Friday)
- Must be interested in pursuing a career in Cloud Computing
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written)
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be unemployed/ underemployed/ seeking a new career
- Must have a keen interest in technology
- Must have the ability to pass a basic academic test
- Must have knowledge of operating systems (Linux, scripting, automation, programming languages, and software lifecycles)
- Must have a key understanding of protocols, security, and networking concepts
- Must have knowledge of security basics such as web access firewalls, identity, authorization, authentication, AWS’ and shared responsibility model
- Must have knowledge of an IT working environment that is professional and includes collaboration tools, project management, project reporting, communication skills, behavioral attitude, and presentation skills
- Must have an understanding of the fundamentals of database concepts
- Must have an understanding of the application of core AWS services in the area of computing, storage, and networking, which includes EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, Lambda, Cloud Formation, RDS, and Route 53
- Women and Youth are highly encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position: Praesignis Learnership
Attach the following documentation to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your Identity Document
- A copy of your Matric Certificate
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Praesignis directly:
Johannesburg – Telephone number: 011 022 6812
Somerset West – Telephone number: 081 243 2365
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.