Old Mutual Amathuba Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Old Mutual Amathuba Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Old Mutual plc was founded in South Africa and today they are an international banking, insurance and investment group.
The Old Mutual Amathuba Learnerships is for students who wish to gain a Level 4 Wealth Management qualification. Amathuba means “opportunities”, and that is exactly what this learnership program is.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The learnership is awarded to students who have completed Matric and have no prior working experience. On completion of the program, students will acquire a Level 4 Wealth Management qualification.
The program is 12 months long and entails theoretical classroom learning and hands-on workplace experience.
Learnerships are provided within Cape Town, Western Cape only.
- South African citizen
- Reside in Cape Town or be able to live in Cape Town during the learnership program
- Between 18 and 25 years old
- Completed Matric or NQF level 4
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for English and 50% for an official second language
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% for Mathematics OR 70% for Mathematical Literacy
- Not completed any other degree/ diploma/ certificate qualifications higher than a NQF level 4
- Currently unemployed
*Preference is given to Black applicants, women and disabled.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://www.oldmutual.co.za/careers-centre/learners-and-school-leavers/amathuba-learnerships (open during the first quarter each year).
Candidates who satisfy the above minimum criteria will be short-listed, interviewed and partake in a written assessment to determine if they are suitable for the programme.
Contact Old Mutual via their webpage:
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.