MMI Holdings Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about MMI Holdings Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) are a financial services group based in South Africa, made up of Momentum and Metropolitan. The company offers short-term and long-term insurance, health care administration, investment, savings, asset management and employee benefits.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The learnership is for those who wish to acquire a Medical Claims Assessing qualification (NQF level 4). The purpose of the programme is to help students prepare to enter the workplace and provide employment opportunities within the insurance and medical administration industry.
Before placement, shortlisted candidates will be required to undertake the following mandatory checks: Qualifications, ITC, Criminal record and References.
The learnership will run over a 12 month period – generally from 1 February to 31 January each year.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% (level 4) for English in Matric
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 40% (level 3) for an additional South African official language in Matric
- Obtained a minimum pass mark of 50% (level 4) for Mathematics OR 70% (level 6) in Matric
- Able to work on Microsoft Office (intermediate level)
- Currently unemployed
- Able to commute to the workplace independently
- Good communication skills
- Creative and innovative
- Attention to detail
- Accurate in all works
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to self manage
- Work well under pressure
- Disabled applicants are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the MMI Careers page
For learnership queries:
MMI Holdings HR Department
Tel: 021 480 4638
For technical issues with uploading your CV:
Tel: 021 940 5169
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.