official Marine Safety Courses 2020-2021 STCW -full List
we are pleased as we keep you updated about Marine Safety Courses STCW -full List-see full details below
you will get full details about stcw course johannesburg,sea safety training group vacancies,deck officer training south africa,seaman’s book south africa,maritime training,tug master course,ship security officer course durban…and lots more
There is a misconception that this training is known as “STCW 95”, but this was an amendment at the conception of the actual STCW training. It is actually a fact that the Convention was held in 1978, and therefore it is known as the “STCW 78 as amended” and not “STCW 95”. The very latest STCW training that is offered by Maritime Safety Training and Development (Pty) Ltd is known as “STCW 78 as amended in 2010, Manila Amendments”
Maritime Safety Training and Development (Pty) Ltd is a Registered Training Provider whose principals have in excess of over 120 years’ combined experience in the design, development and delivery of tailored national and internationally accredited Training Assessment Solutions in Safety and People.
Maritime Safety Training and Development (Pty) Ltd, was started way back in 1990 by Ernest Schultz on board the Training Ship RSA, under the Department of Transport and in conjunction with the Training Centre for Seaman.
On conception of the STCW training in 1995 it was the very first Training Centre to become accredited in South Africa and was earmarked to assist in bringing the South African Navy’s Nuclear, Bomb and Chemical Disposal School in Simonstown, in-line with the STCW Training Regulations. It was also instrumental in bringing the STCW in-line with the South African Qualifications Authority as well as the Transport Education Training Authority.
With this wealth of knowledge and dedicated facilitators and assessors, Maritime Safety training and Development (Pty) Ltd can count itself as a market leader in this field.
- Competency in Security Awareness (1 day)
- Competency in Designated Security Duties (2 days)
- Ship’s Security Officers Course (3 days)
- Elementary First Aid (2 days)
- Medical First Aid inclusive of Elementary First Aid (4 days)
- Medical Care at Sea (Ship’s Medical Officer) (5 days)
- Safety Familiarisation Training (1 day)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (2 days)
- Personal Survival Techniques (2 days)
Marine Fire Fighting
- Marine Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention (3 days)
- Advanced Marine Fire Fighting (4 days)
- Short Range Radio Certificate (2 days)
- Able Seafarers Deck (10 days)
- First Aid Level I (2 days)
- First Aid Level II (3 days)
- First Aid Level III (4 days)
- Tactical First Aid Training (5 days)
- Firefighting level I (2 days)
- Firefighting level II (3 days)
- Stop the Bleed Courses (1 days)
- Medical Care in Remote Areas (5 days)
- Wilderness First Responder (5 days)
Basic STCW Course/s
We take great pride in the fact that we have qualified and experienced staff who can deliver the needs of our clients in a very practical way to enhance desired outcomes.