Kuyasa Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Kuyasa Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BANKSETA was formed through the Skills Development Act of 1998, with the aim of enabling their stakeholders to advance the banking and micro-finance industry.
Each year, BANKSETA provide learnership opportunities to students who have completed their tertiary qualification and wish to enter the job field.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Kuyasa postgraduate learnership is funded by BANKSETA, aimed at unemployed graduates students who wish to gain experience in the working world. The learnership runs over the course of 1 year and successful completion of the programme means learners receive a NQF5 certificate in Management Development.
Although a learnership does not equate to guaranteed employment, the Kuyasa programme has allowed 75 to 85% of learners career opportunities within their sector.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Currently unemployed
- 30 years old or younger when commencing the learnership
- Completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in one of the following fields: Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Risk Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Law, Information Technology
- Clear credit record (ITC)
- No criminal record
- Professional/ presentable image
- Currently not taking part in any other learnership programmes
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Good command of the English language – written and verbal
- Able to provide an official testimonial/ positive recommendation from a previous school/ learning institution/ religious institution
*Disabled persons must provide a medical certificate stating the nature of the disability
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms/ details can be found on the official BANKSETA website (http://www.bankseta.org.za/youth_programmes.aspx?section=7&page=59).
Students should also download and read the Learnership Agreement (http://www.bankseta.org.za/youth_programmes.aspx?section=7&page=23)
Applications are open from July to August annually and recruitment takes place 6 months before the programme commences.
You will be required to submit the following documentation when applying:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Highest qualification certificate (certified copy)
- Official testimonial/ positive recommendation from a previous school/ learning institution/ religious institution
- Original signed BANKSETA Kuyasa Learnership Agreement (pdf) – please download, complete and sign
BANKSETA Head Office: Gauteng
Deerani Naidoo – email@example.com
Nobuhle Dlamini – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Dhliwayo – email@example.com
David Mtshweni – firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.