Kuehne+Nagel Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Kuehne+Nagel Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kuehne+Nagel was founded in Bremen, Germany in 1890 by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel. Today, the company is one of the top logistics providers in the world, with over 69000 employees in their 1200+ branches in more than 100 countries.
Kuehne+Nagel’s provide services in Seafreight, Airfreight, Contract Logistics & Integrated Logistics and Overland.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Kuehne+Nagel learnership programme will run over the course of 2 years, which will be underwritten by the Transport Education Training Authority (TETA).
Learnership students will complete theoretical course work as well as practical experience throughout the various Kuehne+Nagel operations, which in the end will gain them a NQF 3 qualification.
Students will complete experiential learning in departments such as Roadfreight, Seafreight, Airfreight, Customs, Contract Logistics and Finance.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved a minimum average of 50% for Mathematics in Matric
- Achieved a minimum average of 50% for English in Matric
- Clear criminal record
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Good command of the English language – written and spoken
- Good mathematical skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to learn independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Clear criminal record
*Students who have passed Geography in Matric will be a distinct advantage, as well as those who have completed a relevant post-matric qualification
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the official Kuehne+Nagel careers website: https://external.kuehne-nagel.careers/home
1) Find the latest openings by inserting the word “learnership” in the keyword search box
2) Select the position you would like to apply for and select the “Apply Now” button
3) You will then be required to “Create a new Profile”
4) You can now enter your name, contact details, email address and a password
5) Once you have successfully registered your account, you can login with your chosen login details and apply for the position
You may be required to submit the following supporting documentation when applying:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.