KLK Landbou Limited Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about KLK Landbou Limited Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Klk Landbou Limited, founded in 1997, are involved in a variety of business ventures, including the supply of agricultural produce, building supplies, petroleum, meat sales, hide tanning, vehicle sales and management, livestock auctions, packing and export of raisins.
The companies partners include: Carpe Diem – producers of 100% organic export table grapes, raisins and pecan nuts; SA Dorper (Pty) Ltd – processors of Hides and Sheepskin, and Build It – a large supplier of building materials.
Klk Landbou Limited is headquartered in Upington, in the Northern Cape province.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
KLK are inviting students who have completed Matric (with Mathematics and Accounting), to apply for their Retail Learnership Program. The program will run over the course of 12 months and will take place in their retail and Build It stores.
Number of positions available: 10
Contract period: 12 months
Students will gain practical experience working in various KLK Landbou Limited stores, as well as Build It stores.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education required: Grade 12 – passed Mathematics and Accounting
- Qualifications required: students who have completed a Finance, Marketing or Auditing qualification (Bachelors degree/ National diploma/ National certificate) will receive preference (not essential)
- Work experience: students who have worked in agricultural retail/ retail will receive preference (not essential)
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have excellent inter-personal relations
- Must be passionate about customer service
- Must take initiative
- Must be computer literacy in MicroSoft Office
- Having a driver license is preferable (not essential)
- Must be an EE candidate (person of colour)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
To apply, please submit the list of documents below to The Personnel Officer, Human Resources, KLK Landbou Limited.
Applications can be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax: 086 657 5612
Submit these documents to apply:
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Certified copy of tertiary qualification certificate (if applicable)
- Certified copy of driver license (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact KLK Landbou Limited Head Office directly:
Telephone number: 054 337 6200
Email address: adminklk.co.za / email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.