ABOUT THE COMPANY – IFA
We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
IFA (Independent Field Advertiser), is a division of Clientèle Life and is one of the largest network marketing companies in South Africa. In fact, they are one of the most respected and trusted companies within the financial services sector.
IFA’s product offerings include the Clientèle Funeral Dignity Plan; the Clientèle Ultimate Dignity Plan; the Clientèle Ultimate Foundation Plan; the Clientèle Wealth Plan and Clientèle Legal Plans.
In 2009, Clientèle initiated the IFA Bursary Scheme to assist academically deserving students achieve their dreams. They have since invested over R10 million in over 90 tertiary students.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SELECTION
The IFA are inviting children (biological or under legal guardianship) of active IFA members, to apply for the bursary programme for 2022 academic funding. Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies, in ANY field of study.
The bursary will cover up to R60 000 of study related fees each year, which will help students to pay for tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation and study equipment. If these study related fees exceed R60 000, the IFA bursary committee may provide additional funding (at their discretion).
All students will receive notification of the status of their application by 30 June 2021 (via SMS), however successful applicants will only be announced by 18 January 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview with a Bursary Committee member. Students not currently at University will also be required to take part in an online career assessment.
Successful candidates must send proof of their bursary acceptance to their university by 31 January 2022.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be a biological child/ child of a legal guardian of an active IFA who are paying their monthly business fees
- The IFA member must remain an active member for the entire duration of your studies
- Must be under 21 years old at the time of bursary application deadline (30 April 2021)
- Must have completed Matric OR be currently in Matric
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Grade 11 final results or in Matric (to calculate your academic average, please add your final percentages together and then divide by 7 subjects to get your overall average)
- Must be studying or intend on studying towards a full-time undergraduate qualification (first and second year only)
- Must be studying or intend on studying at a South African tertiary institute, accredited by the Department of Education
- Must be NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary funding from another institute
- Must complete your studies in the minimum number of years as stated by your tertiary institution
- Must have NO family members currently receiving the IFA bursary – only 1 IFA bursary will be awarded per family
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the IFA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- ID photo
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric results or progress report, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary progress report, if currently in your first year of tertiary studies (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (if employed: latest payslips/ letter from employer/ tax return statement, if unemployed: sworn statement, if self-employed: latest financial statement) (certified copies)
- Death certificates, if one or both parents are deceased (certified copy)
- Proof of legal guardian (where applicable)
- Sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated/ divorced
- Motivational letter written by your parent/ guardian
- Confirmation of acceptance to university (to be sent successful candidates by 31 January 2022 at the latest)
- Invoice of all study related fees from institutions Bursary Office (to be received by 31 March 2022 at the latest)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
(Insert the words “IFA Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
2) Hand delivered:
The CSI Officer IFA
Clientèle Office Park
cnr. Rivonia & Alon Roads
30 April 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact IFA directly:
Contact Person: Emily Molakeng (CSI Officer)
Tel: 011 320 3064 (Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 12:00 only)
Please do NOT contact IFA if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://www.zabursaries.co.za/bursary-news/
This bursary listing was last updated on: 6 March 2021 at 9:23.