Gibela Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Gibela Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Gibela signed a seminal contract in 2013 whereby Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA) appointed the company the task of replacing the current metro fleet with 600 modern commuter passenger trains, to be delivered within the next 10 years to the South African rail network.
The Gibela Training Centre will train around 18 000 students within the next 10 years, allowing more individuals to take up employment at Gibela and within the general South African railway sector.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Gibela learning programm is formally registered with the Department of Labour and is made up of around 70% practical work and 30% theoretical learning.
Learnerships are available in the following fields:
- Boilermaking/ Vehicle Building
- Electrical Fitting/ Millwrighting
- Fitter and Turning/ Machining
- Painting/ Blasting/ Gluing
- Supply Chain
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Passed Mathematics in Matric
- Passed Science in Matric
- Willing to be relocated to Dunnottar in Nigel or Wolmerton in Pretoria for the duration of the programme
*Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, as well as those residing in the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality area (Ekurhuleni East: Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Nigel, Springs) and local settlements.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements must apply in one of the following ways:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with the words “Learnership Application” in the email subject line)
Hand delivery: At one of the following Department of Labour offices
- Benoni: 10 Woburn Avenue, Woburn Heights, Benoni
- Boksburg: Lakeside Building, Cnr Market and Bank Street, Boksburg, 1459
- Brakpan: Old Post Office Building, Cnr Voortrekker and High Streets, Brakpan
- Nigel: Corner 4th Avenue and Hendrik Verwoerd Street, SARS building, Nigel
- Springs: Expo Building, 2nd Floor Cnr 7th Street and Park Avenue, Springs, 1559
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Any other qualification certificates (certified copies)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Sibongile Nsibande: Talent Acquisition Manager
Tel: 010 600 0651
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.