we are pleased as we keep you updated about FRQNT International Internship Program 2020-2021 in Canada
Apply For FRQNT International Internship Program in Canada. Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies is inviting applicants to participate in the FRQNT International Internship Program by a system of the master and doctoral level program in Canada.
The main motive of this opportunity is to foster the international mobility of applicants whose research activities are part of the scientific program of a strategic cluster funded by the FRQNT.
FRQnet aims to ensure the harmonization, technological updating, and simplification of the FRQ’s competition processes and administrative follow-ups, to everyone’s benefit.
Program Location: Canada
Candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria-
The participants can apply for a master’s or a doctoral degree programs in a Quebec university or in a university outside Québec.
Those who are full-time students enrolled in a Québec University must have Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status in Canada or foreign student status with a valid study permit to study in Quebec.
Foreign candidates who are enrolled in a university outside Quebec should have valid study permits or visas for the entire duration of the traineeship.
Is Open for International Students: Yes
Is this Paid Position?
Yes, this is a paid program. The value of the grant is $ 15,000 CAD which has an allowance of $ 2,500 CAD per month.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Duration: Minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 6 months
Notification: Not given
FRQNT International Internship Program Application Process
Interested participants are suggested to complete the online application process and also validate the list of documents required for the application.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
Want to get more scholarships but aren’t confident that you have what it takes? We spoke with a scholarship expert to get the scoop on how to land more of that sweet free money for college.
Here are ideas that she shared with us that you can use to get more scholarships:
1. Start searching for scholarships as soon as possible. Don’t wait until spring of your senior year in high school to start searching, or you’ll miss half the deadlines. There are many scholarships available to students in grades 9, 10 and 11, not just high school seniors. There are even scholarships for students in grades K-8. Continue searching for scholarships even after you are enrolled in college.
2. Answer all of the optional questions on a scholarship matching web site for about twice as many matches.
3. Look for local scholarships on bulletin boards near the guidance counselor of financial aid offices, or the library’s jobs and careers section.
4. Apply to every scholarship for which you are eligible. Pursue less competitive scholarships, such as small awards and essay contests, since they are easier to win and the money adds up and helps you win bigger scholarships.
5. Don’t miss deadlines. Use a calendar and checklist to get organized.
6. Tailor your application to the sponsor’s goals. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
7. If you have difficulty writing essays, try recording yourself as you answer the question out loud, and transcribe the recording later. Most people can think and speak faster than they can write or type. Create an outline afterward to organize your thoughts.
8. Personalize your essay and be passionate. Write about something of interest to you. Make your application stand out from the crowd. Talk about your impact on other people. Give examples and be specific.
9. Google your name and make sure you have a professional online profile. Use a professional email address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org. Clean up the content of your Facebook account, removing inappropriate and immature material.
10. Proofread a printed copy of your essay and the application for spelling and grammar errors.
11. Make a photocopy of your application before mailing it. Send the application by certified mail, return receipt requested or with delivery confirmation.