ABOUT THE COMPANY – FAIRTREE
We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about Fairtree Asset Management Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
Fairtree Asset Management (Pty) Ltd is a South African investment management company located in Bellville (within Cape Town, South Africa) and founded in 2006. The company manages alternative and long only investment portfolios for a range of local and offshore clients.
Fairtree Asset Management specialises in the following services: Alternative Funds, Asset Management, Equity, Fixed Income, Hedge Funds, Investments, Long Only Funds, Multi Strategy Funds, Private Equity, Smart Beta and Unit Trusts.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED, COVERAGE VALUE, RENEWABILITY & SERVICE CONTRACT
Fairtree Asset Management will be awarding bursaries to deserving students, for studies within ANY field of study.
The bursary will provide coverage for the following expenses: full tuition fees and prescribed books.
Bursaries are renewable each year based on available funding and satisfactory academic performance.
Once students have graduated, Fairtree will have first option of employing students.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen,
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric
- Achieved excelled results for English and 2 other subjects in Matric
- Studying or have been accepted to study full-time at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- In financial need
- Preference will be given to: female students, those from disadvantaged backgrounds and from designated groups (African, Coloured and Indian)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Fairtree Asset Management Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric June results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date, if currently studying (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of any academic/ extra-curricular awards/ recognition etc achieved in Grade 11 and Matric, if applicable
- Detailed list of expenses for tertiary study and amount of financial assistance required
- Testimonial letter from a Teacher or Lecturer
- Proof of University admission/ acceptance with full details of course to be studied (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Fairtree Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
30 November 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Fairtree Asset Management directly:
Tel: 021 943 3760
Fax: 021 914 3103
Postal address: P.O. BOX 4124, Tygervalley, 7536, South Africa
Physical address: 3rd Floor, Willowbridge Place, Cnr Carl Cronje Dr &, Old Oak Rd, Bellville, Cape Town, 7530