We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about CEF SOC Ltd Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CEF SOC LTD
CEF SOC Ltd, etablished in the 1950s, is a schedule 2 state owned diversified energy company which reports directly to the Department of Mineral Resources and Energy. The company aims to find appropriate energy solutions to meet the countries energy needs, as well as the oil, gas, biomass, solar energy, electrical power, wind, low-smoke fuels and renewable energy sources in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa.
The vision of the company is to find reliable and affordable diversified energy security solutions for the countries economy by the year 2030.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The CEF SOC Ltd bursary will fund students pursuing (or intending on pursuing) their studies within the energy sector, specifically towards STEM Subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics related fields).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Between 16 and 20 years old
- Studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 75% in Matric
- From a designated group
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the CEF SOC Ltd Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcript/ record, if currently at tertiary level (on official letterhead)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional admission from tertiary institute
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ social grants slips if on grant)
- Proof of residential address
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: CEFBursary@cefgroup.co.za
(Insert the words “CEF SOC Ltd Bursary – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
30 November 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact CEF SOC Ltd directly:
Contact Person: Mrs Khanyisile Sibeko
Tel: 010 201 4700