Würth South Africa Sales Development Learnership 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Würth South Africa Sales Development Learnership 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – WURTH
Würth was founded in 1945 by Adolf Würth as a family business. Today the Würth Group is chaired by Prof. Reinhold Würth, son of Adolf Würth, who took over the business at 19 years old after his father had passed away. The group now consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and is a global market leader in the trade of assembly and fastening material.
Würth Screws and Fasteners (Pty) Ltd began operation in 1970 in South Africa and now offers over 6000 products, delivered nationwide directly to customers.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
Würth South Africa (Pty) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for talented individuals to join the Sales Development Learnership Programme. The Learnership consists of a 12 month fixed term contract, from August 2020 until July 2021.
The programme will take place in Kempton Park, Gauteng and students are required to attend every day of the programme (i.e. 100% attendance). Once students have completed the learnership programme, they will receive a minimum value of 120 credits and a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations.
Students will gain the following invaluable skills during the course of this programme:
- Understanding in-depth principles of how-to sell
- Facilitating the order taking process
- Recognising the standards for direct and indirect customers within a geographical area
- Expanding a customer base
- Store procedures
- Dynamics of customer diversity
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- EE candidates (African, Indian or Coloured)
- Completed Matric or equivalent
- Passed Mathematics in Matric or equivalent
- Passed English Home Language OR 2 additional African languages in Matric or equivalent
- Unemployed candidates will be given preference (no experience required)
- Valid driver’s license (applicants will be assessed on their driving capabilities)
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit history
- High energy levels and drive
- Good analytical skills
- Good numerical skills
- Confident and socially outgoing
- Able to build positive relationships
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Assertive and persuasive (good negotiating and influencing skills)
- Able to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- Open to change
- Want to improve yourself
- Good planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Solution orientated and innovative
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP
Applications must be done online at: https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/40553
Reference: FN 19/06/20
Applicants will be required to Register an account before they can Login and apply (https://jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Account/Login)
(Do NOT email your applications, please only apply via the above instructions).
You may be required to attach copies of the following documents (please attach ALL the documents as incomplete applications will not be considered, also ensure that you only submit copies, as original documents will not be returned):
- Identity document (certified copy)
- Driver’s license (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Please note: students who are shortlisted for the position will be contacted. If you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Würth South Africa directly:
Contact person: Shazell Pillay
Tel: 011 281 1000 (Monday To Friday, between 08:00 and 16:30)
Alternatively, contact Skills Map (recruitment website)
Tel: 012 420 7200
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.