Wurth South Africa Internship: Web Development South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Wurth South Africa Internship: Web Development South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Wurth South Africa is one of the country’s leading companies in assemble products for the Mining, Engineering, Automotive, Wood, Cargo and Metal industry. Wurth Group has been operating for more than 50 years and have more than 400 companies in over 80 countries.
Wurth South Africa deliver 6000 products nationwide and pride themselves on providing customer satisfaction and solutions.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Kemptom Park, Gauteng
Contract duration: 12 months
Wurth South Africa (Pty) is inviting candidates to apply for the position of Web Development Intern at the company. Graduates who have completed a Web Development or Information Technology, Certificate or Diploma qualification should apply.
Key Performance Area of the Programme:
- Providing web support and solving problems
- Assisting the department on the company E-commerce platform and intranet
- Updating content on the company website
- Creating of new pages on the company website
- Performing adhoc duties as requested
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Matric (NSC) or equivalent
- Must have completed a Certificate or Diploma qualification in Web Development or Information Technology
- Must have knowledge of HTML
- Must have knowledge of CSS
- Must have knowledge of basic application protocols
- Knowledge of php will be beneficial
- Knowledge of python will be beneficial
- Must have a clear criminal record
- Must have a clear credit record
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Wurth South Africa Internship: Web Development (Kemptom Park, Gauteng)
(Reference number: MM 16/03/2021)
Candidates will be required to submit the following documents with their application
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Degree qualification/ academic record
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with details of work history
Pleas note: if you have not heard back from Wurth South Africa within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Wurth South Africa (Pty) Ltd directly:
Contact person: Shazelle Pillay
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.