Woolworths Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Woolworths Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Woolworths Holdings Limited, founded in 1931, is a one of the biggest chain of retail stores in South Africa. Woolworths are popularly known for their food stores, clothing stores and Cafe W.
Woolworths sells a variety of clothing and accessory pieces under various brands including Trenery, Country Road, Mimco, Witchery and their own brand.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Woolworths Learnerships are available to those who wish to pursue a career in the retail industry, particularly within the following fields:
- Clothing/ Fashion Designer
- Buyer Assistant
- Project Manager
- Warehouse Personnel
- Customer Service Management
- Sales Consultant
- IT Specialist
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. Successful candidates will be able to take part in the learnership programme which runs over the course of 12 to 18 months.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed a Degree or Diploma qualification (where applicable)
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Good communication skills – able to communicate with clients
- Computer literate
- Previous knowledge and working experience in the retail industry (advantageous but not essential)
- Committed to good service delivery
- Positive attitude
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Able to accurately analyse and interpret information
- Dedicated to learning new skills
- Willing to put in hard work
- Able to work well in a team and motivate team members
- Good eye and taste for retail
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: https://careers.woolworths.co.za
Before you can apply, you will need to “Register your CV” by selecting the tab at the top of the screen.
Here you will be required to fill in your personal details, vacancy details, contact details, education and training background, as well as uploading a copy of your full Curriculum Vitae.
Once you have completed the registration process, you can “Login”. You can then select the “Job Search” tab and find the latest learnership opportunity by searching the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar.
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Degree or Diploma qualification (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contactable references
- Motivational Letter
Contact form: http://www.woolworths.co.za/store/fragments/help/help-index.jsp?content=contact
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.