Volkswagen (VW) Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Volkswagen (VW) Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Volkswagen Group South Africa was established in 1946 as a secondary of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft (VWAG) in Germany. Along with being a major contribution to the foreign direct investment, skills development and technology transfer in South Africa, Volkswagen is also the largest German investment in the country.
In the Eastern Cape, 35km from Port Elizabeth, the Volkswagen Group South Africa is located in the industrial town of Uitenhage.
Volkswagen’s aim is to build a business that is successful, creates and secures jobs within their company all while maintaining a strong relationship with franchised dealers and suppliers.
Boosting foreign direct investment; promoting the transfer of first-class technology, knowledge and skills in South Africa is a strong commitment of this multi-national corporation.
Many Volkswagen plants in the world provide training to hundreds of Volkswagen Group South Africa employees as for many generations they aimed to create change in the lives of all South Africans, believing that job creation and skills development lead to a thriving economy.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
- Location: Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
- Purpose of the programme: Volkswagen is looking for individuals with practical experience and a completed N6 Certification – no older than 3 years. Successful candidates will be employed as a temporary employee from 1 March until 31 August 2022.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education Required: Students with a N6 qualification in any of the following: Business Management (N6)/ Financial Management (N6)/ Information Technology (N6)/ Human Resources Management (N6)/ Management Assistant (N6)/ Office Management (N6)
- Computer Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid drivers licence (advantageous but not essential)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
To apply, visit Volkswagen’s website:
You will be required to Sign up an account on the VW Careers portal (https://vw.erecruit.co/candidateapp/SignUp) before you can Login and apply (https://vw.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Login).
Please ensure that you have certified copies of the following documents available, as you may be requested to upload them when applying: Identity document, N6 qualification certificate, drivers licence.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Volkswagen South Africa directly via their Webchat: https://webchat.vw.co.za/Account/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fChat%2fDefault.aspx
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.