Vodacom Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Vodacom Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – VODACOM
Vodacom is one of the top mobile communication providers in Africa, who provide their customers with services such as data, messaging, mobile voice and converged services to more than 60 million users.
From initially only offering mobile services to South Africa, Vodacom has now expanded into Mozambique, Lesotho, Tanzania and the DRC.
Since 1999 Vodacom has put forward more than R800 million towards various programs including: Anti women and child abuse, providing free internet connectivity in many schools and education facilities, they are committed to using the resources at their disposal to improving access to education and health and safety initiatives.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract, which will commence from 1 February and 1 March 2021. The paid position will allow students to gain valuable working experience, explore various career paths and network with industry professionals.
The aim of the training programme is to:
1) create opportunities for unemployed graduates, who possess the required qualifications, in order to develop competencies in the digital techco environment
2) develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for Vodacom’s core business areas
Students who have completed an undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2020 may be eligible to apply.
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- South African Citizen (by birth)
- NOT older than 26 years old
- Completed Matric
- Completed a B-degree qualification (B-Com/ BSc/ B-Tech) (NQF 7) OR a 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) in one of the following fields: Electrical Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Computer Software Engineering/ Information Systems/ Information Technology
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 65% for most recent academic results
- Have 0-1 year working experience after completing your studies
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Good problem solving
- Digitally savvy
- Customer focused
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP
Applications must be done online at: https://www.vodacom.com/apply-now.html
After you have applied, you will receive an email confirmation of your application. The Vodacom Resourcing Team will carefully assess each application and provide feedback along the way.
You may be required to attach copies of the following documents (please attach ALL the documents as incomplete applications will not be considered, also ensure that you only submit copies, as original documents will not be returned):
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Bachelors degree/ National Diploma certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record
- Curriculum Vitae
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Vodacom directly:
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.