Two Mountains Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Two Mountains Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Two Mountains was founded in 1999 as a pioneering black-owned company in Phalaborwa – it started as a unique entrepreneurial company that manufactured coffins. The company did not exist only to make a profit but was driven by a commitment to serve the broader interests of communities at large through value and job creation.
They are a Proudly South African Group of Companies operating both the Financial and Burial services industry in over 40 locations accross 4 provinces. Their growing footprint spans accross Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Gauteng and the Eastern Cape. With over 1300 employees, Two Mountains serves customers, partners and communities with affordable funeral cover and quality funeral services.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Two mountains is looking for individuals to join their learnership programme and Financial Services team. The learnership is a educational and training programme that combines theory and practical’s, culminating in a qualification registered with the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
The aim of INSETA is to deliver NQF-accredited learnership programmes through accredited public Universities.
The aim is to train learners so they can be employable in the future.
Locations: Gauteng, Mpumalanga & Limpopo
1) National Certificate in Contact Centre Operations – in Gauteng, 3 learners required.
2) National Certificate in Contact Centre Operations – in Mpumalanga, 3 learners required.
3) Long-Term Insurance – in Gauteng, 7 learners required.
4) Long-Term Insurance – in Limpopo, 7 learners required.
Contract start date and length: Each programme will commence from 1 February 2021 and run over a period of 12 months.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Between the following age range: 18 Years and 34 years
- In possession of a Matric Certificate or NQF level 6-7
- Junior Employees and the General Public are encouraged to apply
- Women and disabled people are welcome to apply
- Available to complete a 12 month contract, starting on 1 February 2021
- Reside in Gauteng/ Mpumalanga/ Limpopo province
- Long-Term Insurance learnership: passed Mathematics in Matric
- Must think outside the box
- Must have a passion for people
- Must be eager to learn
- Must have high energy levels
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
To apply, send an email to Human Resources Consultant: Ms Penny Ntshingila:
Please include the relevant reference number in the email subject line when applying:
1) National Certificate in Contact Centre Operations: LGA210213Y
2) National Certificate in Contact Centre Operations: LGA210214Y
3) Long-Term Insurance: LGA210212Y
4) Long-Term Insurance: LGA210211Y
Attach these documents to your application (if you do not submit ALL the required documents, your application will NOT be considered):
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate or NQF level 6-7
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
After the acceptance Confirmations, more details will be provided to all shortlisted candidates.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please Two Mountains directly:
Contact: Penny Ntshingila
Telephone number: 011 514 0935
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.