Tshimologong Precinct Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Tshimologong Precinct Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
The first idea of a digital innovation hub in Braamfontein, Johannesburg was though of by Prof. Barry Dwolatsky, the director of Wits University’s JCSE (Johannesburg Centre of Software Engineering) in 2013. This grew into a zone that connects software, digital innovation and hardware with succeeding.
The purpose of a Precinct is to nurture digital products and technology businesses and make ideas become applicable to all businesses. The Tshimologong Precinct was established and operated from the 1st September 2016 and has helped grow this vision and goal into realities.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 8 months
Start Date: 1 March 2021
Supported by Gauteng’s Department of e-Government and application testing specialist IT Ecology, Wits University is offering a learnership opportunity in their Tshimologong Digital Innovation Precinct. The aim of the programme is to meet the increased need for software testers in South Africa (which is plummeted since the Covid-19 outbreak.) Software testing is vital as it ensures that the software does not fail which makes customers lose money. The programme will teach and test the candidates about Python and all relevant software theories; they will do practicals and performance testing utilising industry-leading tools and perform automated functional testing.
Key Purpose of the Programme:
- To test the functioning of software applications to see if they meet the necessary criteria
- Identifying any faults and mending them, to ensure that customers receive high-quality software
- To teach candidates about the evolution of testing
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed a qualification related to IT / Mathematics / Engineering
- Must be a university graduate
- Must have an inquiring and analytical mind
- Must enjoy app- exploration
- Must have basic knowledge and an understanding of software
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach the following documents to your application email:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of tertiary qualification
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Motivational letter
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Tshimologong directly:
Telephone number: 010 822 3530
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.