The Presidency Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about The Presidency Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Located in the Unions Buildings, Pretoria and Tuynhuys, Cape Town; the Presidency is at the top of the system and the executive manager to the government of the Republic of South Africa. The Presidency is an employer that believes in equal opportunity and affirmative action. Their goal is to promote and represent all race, genders and disabilities.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
The Presidency is inviting unemployed South African graduate/ postgraduate students who are younger than 35 to apply for their internship programme. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Salary: interns will receive a monthly stipend depending on their qualification:
– National Diploma and Bachelor’s / Honours Degree: R6 083.70 per month
– Masters Degree: R7 510.65 per month
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must NOT have had any recent employment under another internship programme
- Must be prepared to find accommodation for yourself in Pretoria for the duration of the programme
- Age requirement: under 35 years old
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Education Required: candidates must have completed any of the following undergraduate/ postgraduate qualifications for their application to be accepted:
National Diploma/ Advanced Certificates:
- National Diploma / Advanced Certificate: Risk Management / Auditing / Internal Auditing / Social Science or equivalent qualification / Law / LLB
- National Diploma / Advanced Certificate: Information in Support / Technical Applications or related NQF level 6
- National Diploma / Advanced Certificate: Public Management / Public Administration or any other Administration related qualification
- National Diploma / Advanced Certificate: Information Technology in Software Development / Information Systems/ Technical Applications / Web and Application Development or related
- National Diploma / Advanced Certificate: Public Management / Records Management or any other Administration related qualification
- National Diploma: Media Studies / Communications / Public Relations / Creative Writing
- Diploma / 1st Degree: Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media
- National Diploma: Public Administration / Business Administration / Public Management
- National Diploma: Financial Accounting
- National Diploma: Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting
- National Diploma: Supply Chain Management / Public Administration / Social Sciences / International Relations
- Degree: Development Studies / Public Administration / Political Studies
- Degree: Public Administration / Management or Business Management
- Degree: Financial Accounting
- Degree: Financial Management or Accounting
- Degree: Supply Chain Management / Public Administration / Social Sciences / International Relations
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree on NQF level 7: Occupational Health and Safety / Environmental / Risk Management / Security Management or equivalent qualification
- Bachelors: Social Science / Sociology, B Com Economics, Industrial Engineering, Research / Public Policy / Development studies with Research as a major subject
- BA Degree / B-Tech / Honours or Masters: Public Administration / Business Administration / Public Management
- Honours / Masters: Economics / Development Studies / Statistics / Town and Regional Planning
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Candidates must submit a completed Z83 Application Form, along with certified qualifications, ID and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae. All foreign qualifications are to be assessed but the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
Candidates have the option of posting or hand-delivering their application to:
Post address: The Presidency, Private Bag X1000, Pretoria, 0001
Hand delivery address: Government Avenue, Union Buildings, Arcadia, Pretoria (For attention, Ms Kefilwe Maubane).
* Please note: if your application contains a reference to more than one post, only the first reference will be considered, so please ensure you mark your application for the correct position.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact The Presidency
Contact person: Ms Kgomotso Ndzaba:
Telephone number: 012 300 5873
*If you have not been contacted in 3 months after the advertisement deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful. All short-listed candidates will attend a pre-employment screening which will determine the suitable candidates for employment.
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.