Telkom Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Telkom Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Telkom SA SOC Ltd, the top wireless and wireline telecommunications services provider in South Africa, was fouded in 1991. Today the company operate in over 38 countries throughout Africa.
The company is 39% state-owned and is semi-privatised.
Telkom offer various telecommunications services such as: Mobile services (cellphones, tablets & laptops, contracts), Home (landlines, phones & modems, internet access), Business (landlines, phones & modems, internet access, mobile contracts).
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The Telkom Learnership programme covers the following sectors: Call Centre, Telecommunications, Technical.
Students will take part in on-the-job practical work experience and theoretical training, and upon successful completion, students will receive their NQF qualification.
Students will also receive a monthly stipend.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Passed Mathematics in Matric
- Passed Science in Matric
- Not currently employed
- Not studying (or planning to study) during the course of the learnership programme
- Not have any post-Matric qualification
- Not previously participated in a ICT learnership
- Computer literate
- Good command of the English language – written and verbal
- Good problem solving skills
- Work well within a team
- Analytical thinker
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Willing to work outside of regular working hours
- Willing to work at heights and in small confined spaces
- Willing to work in all areas
- Willing to travel to various locations
- Good hand-ear-eye coordination
- Not colour blind
HOW TO APPLY
Before you can apply, you will need to Register an Account on the Telkom Careers website at: http://telkom.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Register
you can then Login to your account and proceed with your application.
Find the latest learnership opportunities under the “Internships/Learnerships” tab on the Telkom Careers website: http://telkom.erecruit.co.za/candidateapp/Jobs/Browse/
Once you have read and meet all the entry requirements, you can select the “Apply” button at the bottom.
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Telkom Head Office (Centurion)
Tel: 012 665 2718
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.