Synergy Transformation Solutions Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Synergy Transformation Solutions Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
Applications are currently open – apply as soon as possible to be considered for the position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP
Synergy Transformation Solutions (STS) is a B-BBEE Level 1, completely Black-owned, and partially Black Women Owned Transformation Advisory and Skills Development firm.
STS offer services which are tailored to ensuring that B-BBEE Codes are followed in a way that allows for maximum benefit for clients, while at the same time ensuring that our initiatives create a sustainable impact for South Africans.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
Synergy Transformation Solutions are inviting special education needs student, who are living with a disability or chronic illness, to apply for a Learnership position.
STS offer students the chance to gain various qualifications, including: Business Administration Level 3 or 4, and Generic Management Level 3 or 4.
Students will receive a monthly stipend of between R3,000 and R4,000. Candidates will be vetted before the programme commences.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be between 18 and 27 years old
- Must have completed Matric and in possession of a Matric certificate
- Must have a disability or chronic illness
- Must be interested in completing a Level 3 or 4 qualification
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION
Students interested in applying must submit an application via email to the Synergy Transformation Solutions Training Manager (Preshine Govender): email@example.com
Attach the following documents to your email application (will need to submit ALL of the documents as listed above – failure to submit any of the above documents will lead to your application being disqualified):
- ID documemt (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Short Curriculum Vitae (1 page)
- Doctors note confirming your condition (disability or chronic illness)
1) STS may request further documents during the selection process.
2) By submitting an application, you are not guaranteed a learnership placement.
3) Any falsified information or documents will result in applications being disqualified.
4) Only shortlisted or successful candidates will be contacted.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Synergy Transformation Solutions directly:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel: 011 656 0646
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.