Standard Bank Tsholofelo Learnership South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Standard Bank Tsholofelo Learnership South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Standard Bank, along with it’s award-winning service and global presence, is the leading bank in the African Market. With values in their client and talent of their staff, they continuously aim to grow and succeed in the banking industry. They provide platforms, services and products that assist clients in growing whilst also empowering them.
Standard Bank’s goal is to continuously look for innovative ways to offer financial service to all the needs of their clients.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Standard Bank is providing the opportunity for an ambitious and determined individual living with disabilities to join their Banks Operations Center. The Tsholofelo learnership is designed to help the candidate grow in working experience and insight in banking regulations and the world of banking.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Employment Equity: Must be living with disabilities
Allowance: R5 000 per month
Date of Learnership: the contract will begin on 1 May 2021 and will commence on 31 October 2022.
Key Responsibilities of the Programme:
- Building relationships and resolving enquiries with clients
- Ensuring customers receive any outstanding documentation
- Developing a relationship with clients and ensuring excellent service
- Having an understanding of the Regulatory Operations and Non-Resident Centre end to end value chain
- Adhering to all policies and standards
- Managing and prioritising work
- Attending to correspondence / communication to ensure a standard of high service
- Ensuring excellent administration, e-mail and telephone etiquette when corresponding with clients
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed Matric (NQF) / Post-Matric Qualifications
- Citizenship: South African with valid Identity Document
- Age requirement: must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Must be living with a disability in accordance with the Employment Equity Act
- Must be fluent in English language (speech and literate)
- Must be Computer Literate
- Must NOT be: employed on a permanent basis, studying or registered on another learnership
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted via the Standard Bank learnership application page
You will need to Register an account before completing your application.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Standard Bank directly:
Telephone number: 0860 123 000
Or send them a message via their many portals on their Website: https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/contact-us
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.