South32 Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about South32 Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
South32 is a global mining and diversified metals company, who mine and produce materials such as: aluminium, alumina, silver, zinc, nickel, lead, manganese, metallurgical coal and bauxite.
South32 is headquartered in Perth, Australia but operates throughout Southern Africa, South America and Australia.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
The South32 Maintenance Learnership positions including both practical and theoretical training. Candidates will be required to complete various tasks such as:
- Conducting risk assessment prior to tasks commencing and identifying possible hazards and risks
- Reporting unsafe behaviour, incidents and conditions to the correct person
- Ensuring that equipment is always kept clean and in a good working condition
- Applying and implementing safety, health and housekeeping standards
Candidates who complete the learnership programme may qualify as artisans in various trades, such as:
- Auto Electrician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Instrumentation Mechanic
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- In possession of one of the following:
- Matric certificate with a minimum of 40% for Physical Science and Mathematics (NOT Mathematical Literacy), OR
- N3 Technical Certificate with Engineering Science and Mathematics
- Have a driver’s license (advantageous but not essential)
- Previous working experience in the maintenance environment (advantageous but not essential)
- Committed to learning
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at: http://careers.south32.net/cw/en/listing
Find the latest learnership opportunity by searching the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar.
Once you have read and meet all the entry requirements, you can select the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the learnership listing.
You may be required to upload copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ N3 Technical certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covering Letter
Tel: 011 376 9111
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.