OfficiallySasol Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Sasol Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Sasol is a worldwide integrated energy and chemical company operating within 27 countries. With its team of experts, Sasol is able to manufacture, source, and market energy and chemical products around the globe in a safe and sustainable manner.
Sasol is passionate about being sustainable, ensuring that all their products are advanced in energy and chemical solutions, as well as contribute to society, the planet, and enterprises. Sasol is also a public company that is listed both on the New York Stock Exchange and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange- ensuring that value that is sustainable and superior is constantly provided to all their stakeholders.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga
Sasol is offering an Artisan Learnership opportunity, located in Secunda to candidates with a passion for Maintenance and Engineering. During the programme, the candidate will be working within the maintenance department and will learn about and work closely within the following aspects:
- Mechanical Fitter
The selection process for this learnership programme shall go as follows: Each willing candidate shall apply for the position and applications will then be shortlisted by Sasol. Next, all shortlisted candidates will undergo a psychometric assessment, interview, as well as a medical and fitness exam. Once candidates have successfully passed all tests and the interview, they will undergo a security clearance as well as get their qualifications verified. Successful applicants will then be selected, notified and commence the learnership opportunity.
If you have not heard a response within 60 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have completed either of the following qualifications:
- Matric/ NSC or equivalent with a pass in and of the following subjects (at either a Standard Grade or Higher Grade level): Mathematics/ Technical Mathematics, English/ Business English, Technical Science/ Business Science
- Must have a combined N3 certificate (equivalent to Grade 12) including the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Business English
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
You can apply in one of two ways:
1) SMS the word ‘Learner’ to 37436 (application process will take a maximum of 16 SMS’s at a cost of 50c each)
2) Click on the following mobi site link and tap on ‘Learner’: Sasol Learnership Application
Please note: only SMS or MOBI SITE applications will be accepted.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Sasol directly:
Telephone number: 010 344 5000
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.