Sappi Southern Africa Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Sappi Southern Africa Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Sappi is an internationally diversified woodfibre company, which provides dissolving pulp, packaging, speciality papers, graphic papers, biomaterials and biochemicals to direct and indirect customers in more than 150 countries.
Sappi entered in South Africa in 1936 to serve South African consumers with locally produced paper. Sappi Southern Africa operates currently has 5 operating mills and is the largest manufacturer of dissolving pulp (DP) in the world. Most of South Africa’s producted produced are exported into the international market.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Sappi Ngodwana Mill, Mpumalanga
Sappi Ngodwana Mill are inviting suitable candidates to apply for the position of Process Trainee. Learners will take part in training and development within the Pulp and Paper Industry, located at the Ngodwana Mill and will report to the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Completion of training in line with the position requirements, within the specified timeframe
- Completion of a General and Plant Specific induction
- Completion of legal training in line with the mill and section requirement
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping in the workplace at all times
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed Matric (NSC) with Mathematics and Physical Science OR must have completed a N3 Pulp and Paper qualification
- Education requirement: Analytical Chemistry National Diploma qualification (advantageous)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Sappi Southern Africa: Process Trainee/ Internship
(Reference number: 34709 )
You may be required to submit the following documents with your application, so please ensure that you have them on hand when applying: certified copy of ID document, certified copy of tertiary qualification, Curriculum Vitae.
– Sappi is an equal opportunity employer – no applicant will receive preference based on gender/ gender identity/ race/ color/ religion/ age/ disability or any other factor. All applicants are assessed according to skill and specific job requirements.
– If you have not been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To read Sappi’s internship FAQ’s, please do so here:
To read about Sappi’s recruitment process, please do so here: https://www.sappi.com/recruitment-process
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Sappi Southern Africa directly:
Internship programme contact person: Lebogang Shabangu (ETQA Manager)
Telephone number: 011 407 8527
Telephone number: 032 456 1111
Email address: TugelaMill@sappi.com
Or contact one of the other Sappi branches here: https://www.sappi.com/contact-us
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.