SAMEA Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about SAMEA Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Founded in 2005 as a non-profit organization, The South African Monitoring and Evaluation Association (SAMEA) was created. SAMEA has a number of members all through-out the different provinces in South Africa and offer a number of services such as professional development activities, resource networks, and forums for members to have the ability to discuss, get involved with, and explore evaluation interests.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Faerie Glen, Pretoria, Gauteng
SAMEA is offering a PACT Research Psychology Master’s Internship. The goal of PACT Government Capacity Building and Support (GCBS) is to enhance the Department of Social Development systems at all levels, focusing on the reduction of HIV and AIDS cases while improving the service delivery to children. The intern, as part of Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) will be located in PACT South Africa’s Pretoria office and will be granted the opportunity to work with some of the district-based staff. The intern will report to the senior advisor of MERL as well as give support on the GCBS Strategy 2 activities, focusing on performing research that’s both qualitative and quantitative. This research will include implementation, design, data collection, reporting, and analysis.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Providing assistance in the implementation and design of the identified GCBS research ventures.
- Participate in identified studies, part of GCBS gap analysis
- Researching and developing group analysis proposals
- Assisting in the reviewing and development of data collection tools as well as GCBS routine programme monitoring data collection in Tshwane
- Coding and preparing data that is applicable to the group analysis identified study
- Publishing of GCBS papers (if applicable)
- Supporting all components of GCBS with processes in the areas of research methodology and ethics
- Spreading evaluation results, Annual and Semi-Annual reports of GCBS programme
- Based on gap analysis, spreading results for studies
- Improving data management by the use of support processes- this includes any mandatory data capturing, analysis, collation as well as maintenance of the filing systems for GCBS
- Partaking in admin tasks, performing written translation to assist the program team as well as performing any other duties
- Performing all functions with the consideration of having the best interest of Pact SA in mind
- Ensuring the completion of regular data backups
- Performing any other designated tasks
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed an M1 in Research Psychology
- Must have any form of experience in data collection and analysis, and research design/documentation and dissemination
- Must have excellent communication and language skills (oral and written)
- Must be willing to work well with a team
- Must have the ability to work in a professional and fast-paced working environment
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Job ID: 1271379 )
Please attach an updated Curriculum Vitae to your application.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Bulelwa Simema directly:
Telephone number: 012 754 1440
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.