Rhodes Food Group Logistics Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Rhodes Food Group Logistics Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Rhodes Food Group (RFG) is an internationally recognised producer of fresh, frozen and long life convenience meal solutions for customers throughout South Africa, sub-Saharan Africa and in major global markets.
RFG is one of the oldest food producing companies in South Africa and ranks among the top 10 listed food companies on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
Located in Groot Drakenstein in the Western Cape, South Africa, the group has 15 manufacturing facilities throughout South Africa and a fruit processing facility located in Swaziland.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Rhodes Food Group have an internship position for a Logistics Graduate who is seeking practical training. A Diploma qualification in Logistics/ Supply Chain and less than 1 year working experience in Food & Beverage Manufacturing / less than 1 year working experience in Logistics Management is required.
Location: Makhado (Louis Trichardt), Limpopo
Job Benefits: UIF, Sick Leave & Annual leave
Responsibilities, functions and key activities of the position:
- Planning, managing and coordinating transport (inbound and outbound)
- Coordinating logistics operations – booking to final destination of the product
- Liaissing and co-ordinating with supervisors from receiving hub about consolidation orders
- Scheduling, booking, coordinating and completing paperwork for orders
- Generating TPO (transport purchase orders) and packaging materials orders
- Verifying and assisting with invoicing of completed goods stock – generating customer invoices
- Working with clients daily to ensure shipping requirements are met for every shipment
- Ensuring booking requests are dealt with and specific requests are executed
- Assisting with coordinating orders and loading dates with customers
- Entering schedule information into the system for preparation of releases, bookings and other requests
- Managing workflow (incoming and outgoing) and preparing information
- Coordinating loading with supervisors, dispatch teams and transporters
- Assisting with internal and external clients regarding logistics issues
- Compiling order, shipping and document delivery reports (weekly and monthly)
- Assisting with yearly and monthly physical stock counting and processing of stock take until confirmation
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education required: must have completed a Diploma qualification in Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Working experience: must have less than 1 year working experience in Food & Beverage Manufacturing / less than 1 year working experience in Logistics Management
- Must be computer literate
- Must have knowledge of MS-Office products
- Must be able to react to and reply confidently to all Logistics, Customer orders, Shipping and Packaging pallet matters and other job requirements
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be customer orientated
- Must have good management and supervision skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be done online at: LOGISTICS INTERNSHIP AT RHODES FOOD GROUP
You may be required to submit the following documentation with your application, so have them ready when applying: full Curriculum Vitae, certified copy of ID document, certified copy of qualification certificate.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact the RFG Head Office directly:
Telephone number: 021 870 4000
Or RFG Vegetable Products in Limpopo – Telephone number: 015 970 4538
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.