Redefine Properties Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Redefine Properties Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Redefine Properties Limited is a South African-based Real Estate Investment Trust; its main goal is to grow as a company, deliver better quality earnings, improve cash flow, as well as improve values for all its stakeholders.
Redefine’s learnership programmes aim to create new pathways between leaders and learners by finding solutions that are innovative and impactful. Redefine aims to ensure that all learners are provided with a learning experience that is beneficial- as such, it has been named one of the top-certified employers for 5 consecutive years by the Top Employer Institute.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape and Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 1 year
Redefine Properties is offering learnership opportunities to Matric students and graduate students, interested in gaining an NQF qualification (level 3 or 4) while they work. The programme offers learnership positions within property management, asset management, and group shared services.
The aim of the programme is to allow candidates a chance to use their academic skills and knowledge in the Property Industry and to bridge the gap between academic studies and the working world. This programme allows the candidate to undergo mentorship and real-life work experience in an industry that is dynamic and constantly evolving.
The programme will offer the candidate a number of roles and opportunities, such as asset and property management to legal, marketing, human resources, finance, and more.
The following learnership opportunities are available at Redefine Properties:
1) Students who have completed Matric, will be able to partake in the 1 year workplace readiness programme which aims to bridge the gap between studies and the working world. Learners will learn essential skills that will increase their chances of employment and after completing the programme, they will gain a National Certificate in Business Administration (NQF level 3).
2) Students who have completed a tertiary diploma, an undergraduate qualification and/or postgraduate qualification, will be able to partake in the 1 year programme which aims to provide candidates with skills, knowledge and further training that are essential in the working world. After completing the programme, learners will gain a Further Education and Training Certificate in Business Administration (NQF level 4).
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric (to obtain the NQF level 3)
- Must have completed an undergraduate and/or postgraduate qualification (to obtain the NQF level 4)
- Must NOT be currently enrolled for tertiary studies in 2022
- Must NOT be currently employed for 2022
- Must NOT have participated in any other learnership programme
- Must be willing to reside within Johannesburg or Cape Town for the full duration of the programme
- Must be an EE candidate
- Candidates living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Redefine Properties Learnerships (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
Upload the following documents to your online application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (either in PDF or Word format)
- A certified copy of your Identity Document (either in PDF, JPEG, or PNG format)
- A certified copy of your qualifications (either in JPEG or PDF format)
- A letter of motivation stating the reason for your application (either in JPEG or PDF format)
Please note: If you have not heard a response within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Redefine Properties directly:
Head Office: Johannesburg
Telephone number: 011 283 0000
Email address: email@example.com
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.