Rand Water Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Rand Water Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIPS:
Rand Water is a water utility company in South Africa, responsible for supplying potable water to residents of Gauteng and various other areas in the country. Previously known as the “Rand Water Board”, Rand Water is the biggest water utility on the African continent.
Rand Water draws water from various sources, it is then purified before being supplied to local municipalities, industry and mining.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES:
Location: Glenvista, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
Rand Water are inviting People With Disabilities (PWDs) to take part in their Learnership programme which will lead to an Office Administration Learnership (NQF Level 3) qualification. Learners will be required to complete their qualifications within the stipulated time frame and in accordance with the contract agreement.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen, with a valid South African ID
- Must reside in Gauteng
- Must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Must have a disability
- Must be able to Hear and Communicate
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must have passed Mathematics OR Mathematics Literacy, Tourism / Business Studies in Matric, with at least a Level 3/ 4 in all subjects
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must NOT be registered with any institution for a qualification
- Must NOT be enrolled in any Learnership Programme
- Must be able to access the internet at all times, and have good connection, for online training
- Must complete the qualification within the time frame (12 months)
- Must be result driven and self-motivated
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be done online for the following position:
Rand Water Learnerships: People With Disabilities (Johannesburg, Gauteng)
(Reference number: RAN210217-2)
Attach the following documents to your application form:
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Proof of residence in Gauteng
- Proof of disability (Doctor’s Certificate/ report)
– Applicants who do not receive any feedback within 30 days of the closing date, should consider their application not successful.
– Preference will be given to females and people with disabilities, in line with Rand Water’s Employment Equity objectives.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Rand Water directly:
Telephone number: 011 682 0911
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.