Pick n Pay Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Pick n Pay Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Pick n Pay is one of South Africa’s leading retail stores, promoting the country’s goods industry. Pick n Pay operates along with Boxer through many store formats and also has the biggest online grocery business in the continent. They produce high-quality products at affordable prices and pride themselves on having a talented and strong team that continuously provides superior customer care. Pick n Pay offers an array of products from food to merchandise and groceries all whilst consistently increasing value for their stakeholders.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Kenilworth, Cape Town, Western Cape
Pick n Pay is offering a ‘2022 SAICA Article Clerks/ SAICA Traineeship opportunity’ for an Accounting Articles position. Candidates are required to be working towards their CA (SA) Qualification as well as be passionate and hard-working.
The aim of this internship is to allow candidates to gain experience that is valuable across many disciplines as well as reach their fullest potential which will later aid them in their professional and personal lives.
Candidates will be required to achieve SAICA’s competencies. During the programme Pick n Pay will provide successful candidates with exposure to the following:
- Strategy and Governance
- Stewardship of capitals (i.e. Manufactured, financial, human, relationship and social, natural, etc.)
- Decision- making
- Assurance (internal audit)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be studying towards a CTA / PGDA / Honors degree
- Must complete your qualification by December 2021, to write ITC in January 2022
- Must be based at the Pick n Pay offices situated in Cape Town
- Must be willing to pay for relocation and accommodation costs (if necessary)
- Must be passionate about retail
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be done online for the following position:
Pick n Pay Internships: SAICA Article Clerks/ SAICA Traineeship
(Reference number: PNP210224-1)
Attach the following documents to your online application:
- Copies of transcripts and proof of registration
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of university transcripts
- Copies of your registration of CTA/PGDA for 2021/ University transcript or certificate of CTA/PGDA which you have passed
Please note: Pick and Pay recruits and selects candidates who will promote both their business and equal opportunities. This is in accordance with the company’s Employment Equity and Diversity goals.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please Pick and Pay’s Head Office directly:
Telephone number: 021 658 1000
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.