Philippine Air Force (PAF) Recruitment 2022-2023 | How to Join
We are pleased to inform you about Philippine Air Force (PAF) Recruitment 2022-2023 | How to Join | read full details below
They are the vigilant protector of our skies, watchful eyes in the dark heavens, angels to those in need, and saviors to our troops in need of assistance. These are just a few of the roles that the Philippine Air Force has gone through since its inception which founded in 1947.
The Philippine Air Force (PAF) or Hukbong Himpapawid ng Pilipinas is one of the branches of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) which responsible of defending the airspace and providing support to land and naval forces in the Philippine territory.
The PAF is now accepting applicants from the remaining examination centers through PAF Online Registration System from August 10-14, 2020 (8:00am to 5:00pm).
Below is a list of remaining examination areas:
- Colonel Jesus Villamor Air Base, Pasay City
- 530th ABG, Edwin Andrews Air Base, Zamboanga
- Fernando Air Base, Lipa City, Batangas
- TOG 2, Cauayan Airport, Cauayan, Isabela
- 600th ABG, Clark Air Base, Mabalacat City, Pampanga
- Basa Air Base, Floridablanca, Pampanga
- TOWWEST, Antonio Bautista Air Base, Palawan
- TOG 6 ACP Bacolod, Camp Alfredo Montelibano, Bacolod City
- TOG 8, DZR Airport, San Jose, Tacloban City
- 528th DAST, Negros Oriental State University, Main Campus II, Dumaguete City
- TOG 10, Lumbia Airport, Cagayan de Oro City
- TOS Rajah Buayan Air Station, General Santos City
The PAF needs two types of personnel, the a) Officer Candidate and b) Candidate Soldier.
Qualification for Officer Candidate
– Baccalaureate degree holder; and
– At least 21 years old but not more than 29 years old upon admission for training
READ: Philippine Army Recruitment 2021
Qualification for Candidate Soldier
– Must have completed K to 12 basic education program or has earned at least 72 units in a collegiate course from an educational institution recognized by the government;
– At least 18 years old but not more than 26 years old upon admission for training
NOTE: No waiver shall be granted for purposes of regular enlistment in the AFP.
– Male or Female, a natural-born citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
– With good moral character;
– Single, never been married, and has no legal obligation to support a child or – children;
– With a height of at least 152.4 centimeters or five (5) feet – for both male and female; (Indigenous People (IP’s) applicants who do not meet the minimum height requirement shall secure certification issued by the National Commission of Indigenous People (NCIP); and
– Must be physically and mentally fit for military training.
What are the initial documentary requirements for Officer Candidate and Candidate Soldier?
PAF applicants are required to submit the following:
- a) Transcript of Records (TOR)
- b) Diploma (for graduates)
- c) PSA-issued birth certificate
- d) Latest 2×2 picture with white background
- e) 3×5 whole body picture with white background (Attire: white polo shirt for Officer Candidate and T-shirt for Candidate Soldier, maong pants, rubber shoes)
Electronic copies or scanned copies of these documents shall be uploaded during the online registration and the hard copies shall be presented before applicants take the tests at the examination venues.
READ ALSO: BE A PMA CADET
HOW TO APPLY (Philippine Air Force Officer/Soldier)
Applicants may register and access the PAF Online Registration System from 8:00am of August 10, 2020 to 5:00pm of August 14, 2020.
Due to the health threat brought by the current pandemic, walk-in applications are NOT ALLOWED. Instead, all aspiring applicants are encouraged to apply online using the PAF Online Recruitment Portal.
All qualified applicants shall be notified later on the examination date and venue. Minimum health protocols shall be observed in the conduct of the examinations.
Those who have already applied in the various processing centers before the Enhanced Community Quarantine and together with the online applicants will be notified of their examinations schedule and venue.
Applicants need to keep their communication lines open for any notification or announcements. (Check your email and mobile phone from time to time)
For those applicants who took the examination last year but failed to pass, they can still apply provided the applicant satisfies the prescribed qualifications.
NOTE: The PAF General Classification Test (PAFGCT) shall be taken every recruitment cycle. However, the retake for AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) shall only be allowed once for an applicant and it shall be conducted at least six (6) months after the initial examination.
Applicants who are Licensed Criminologist are free to choose whether they will take the examination or they will submit their requirements for Licensed Criminologist (listed below).
Their respective board ratings will be the basis for their ranking along with the other applicants.
To know more about the PAF recruitment process, visit their website at https://recruitment.airforce.mil.ph/.