Omnia Graduate Programme/ Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Omnia Graduate Programme/ Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Based in Johannesburg, with over 60 years of productivity and with offices in 45 countries, Omnia is a company that provides supplies, research, development; supplies, and manufactures chemicals as well as provides solutions and services for mining, agriculture, and chemical applications.
Omnia encourages their customers to be more environmentally friendly and practices this themselves by limiting the use of resources and materials in manufacturing, and creating products of value. Omnia aims to stay focused on sustaining an adequate food supply chain for its customers that is healthy and has less impact on the environment.
They are sustainable through their advanced plant’s technological installations that manufacture necessary materials such as explosive emulsions and nitric acid. Omnia offers a number of different careers that allow candidates to develop and grow personally, ensuring they meet their own personal best performance whilst following the values set out by Omnia.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Sasolburg, Free State
Contract duration: 24 months
Omnia is offering an Engineer in Training (EIT) internship opportunity in their Fertilizer Division. This is offered to young graduates interested in enhancing their skills and growing their careers. The programme will allow the candidate to be exposed to and learn from Specialists and Engineers.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Education requirement: must have a completed Tertiary Qualification – Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) or Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Must have relevant, previous work experience (advantageous)
- Must NOT be enrolled in any other programme
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be an analytical thinker
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be Computer literate
- Must have a high level of energy
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a high-pressured environment
- Must be able to meet all deadlines
- Must have natural problem-solving capabilities
- Must have high attention to detail
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be a hard-worker
- Must be keen to learn and grow
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position: Omnia Graduate Programme/ Internships
(Reference Number: OMN210125-2)
Attach the following documents to your application email:
- A copy of your Identity Document
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- An updates Curriculum Vitae
- Any other relevant qualifications and documents
– The academic performance of the candidate will be taken into consideration during the application process
– Omnia commits its hiring process to Employment Equity, both with internal and external candidates. Therefore, internal candidates will be considered first. This is in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Omnia directly:
Telephone number: 011 709 8888/ 011 706 4022
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.