OFM/ Central Media Group Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about OFM/ Central Media Group Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Central Media group is one of the top media companies in South Africa. As a level- 4 B-BEEE Company, they pride themselves on the equal opportunities they provide to individuals.
Central Media operates in these main segments: Broadcasting (via OFM all across Southern Gauteng, North West, Free State, and Northern Cape); the latest Media (using digital platforms such as social media marketing, search engine optimisation, mobile application development, website design/development, website hosting, online advertising, E-commerce development, and blog design); and Publishing (via Mahareng Publishing’s newspapers, magazines, custom products, and books.)
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Duration: 12 months
Contract type: Full-Time
Central Media is offering an internship opportunity to candidates aspiring to become journalists. The programme will take place in the multimedia environment and a newsroom.
The aim of the programme is to ensure that candidates (upon completion) are able to successfully conduct interviews, handle press releases, be active on social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter), source rich story ideas, be able to add value to stories (photos/soundbites/videos), do necessary follow-ups, build a contact network that’s extensive, write radio news story/bulletins and re-angle stories.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education: must have completed a Diploma / Degree in Journalism, Media Studies or Communication
- Must have a Drivers License
- Must be fluent in English / Afrikaans (oral and written)
- Must have basic Journalism skills such as news identification/presentation/gathering
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Offices
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends
- Must be able to work well with a diversity of people
- Must be able to complete the full internship duration
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted by email to: email@example.com
*Attach a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to your application
– If you are not contacted within 2-weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful
– Central Media Group (Pty) Ltd along with OFM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Central Media directly:
Telephone number: 0515050900
Contact Portal: http://www.centralmediagroup.co.za/contact
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.