NetFlorist Graduate Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about NetFlorist Graduate Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
NetFlorist is the oldest household e-commerce brand and one of the leading online floral and gifting delivery services in South Africa. Since its humble beginnings, NetFlorist now offers a range of gift options including food snacks (chocolates, nougat, dried fruit, biltong, alcohol, tea, coffee and baked goods), home goods (decor, kitchen and dining items, stationary, beauty and bath, electronics and nursery items), clothing and personalised items.
The company was founded in 1999 “by accident”, as an experiment between 3 friends: Ryan Bacher; Jonathan Hackner and Lawrence Brick, after they were asked to create an online test store for Makro, to explore the possibilities of online retail.
Located in Waterfall, Midrand, Gauteng, the fast-growing online retailer to include other services, including: NetGifts, NetPerfume and NetJewel.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Locations: Waterfall, Midrand, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
NetFlorist are looking for ambitious graduates, who have completed a Degree or Diploma, to join their hard working team, in a fast-paced business environment. Candidates must have no previous working experience and be eager to jump into the world of e-commerce.
The Internship programme will afford candidates the following benefits:
- Practical on-the-job experience, within an e-commerce environment
- Shadowing, mentoring and various other training opportunities
- Participation in company events and meetings
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education requirement: must have completed a Diploma (NQF6) or a Degree (NQF7) qualification in any field
- Must have NO previous working experience
- Must be able to attend training in Waterfall, Midrand, Gauteng
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Willing to take part in a 12 month Internship programme
- Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the word “Internship” in your email subject line).
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of tertiary qualifications
- Certified copy of ID document
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact NetFlorist directly:
Telephone number: 087 135 0005 / 086 130 0600
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.