Home New Learnerships 2022-2023 Nestlé Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023

Nestlé Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023

Nestlé Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply

We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Nestlé Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023

ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:

Nestlé, first established in 1905, is a world-famous food and drink processing company and is responsible for the creation of some of our favorite confectioneries, baby foods, cereals, coffees, teas, and dairy products. Nestlé’s aim and purpose are to use the power of food to improve the quality of life for all, as it believes food can enhance lives. Nestlé prides itself on its thirst for exploration and market experimentation.

At Nestlé, the boundary is always pushed with all foods and beverages as the company looks for new ways to benefit people’s lives and contribute to a healthier future. Nestlé also has a large geographical footprint, with more than 2000 brands in over 186 countries worldwide. The company’s goals for the year 2030 are to help 50 million children achieve a better life, improve the livelihoods of 30 million people within communities directly connected to its business activities, and have zero environmental impact with its operations.

DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:

Location: East London, Eastern Cape
Duration: 12 months

Nestlé is offering a Confectionery Manufacturing Learnership opportunity to young candidates residing within East London. Candidates will be places all around Nestlé’s Production factory areas during the course of the programme.
During this 12-month programme, candidates will report to the HR Education and Training Department and engage in classroom training (which will cover 30% of the programme), as well as working within the factory production lines (which will consist of the remaining 70%.)

During the programme, the candidate will have to achieve various goals, such as meeting the targeted output on the production line. They will also be required to complete the relevant leadership portfolio and logbook which shows evidence documentation in order to successfully complete their qualification.
Key performance areas of the programme:

  • Gaining an understanding of the flow of operations linked with the responsibilities of your position
  • Ensuring that all theoretical learning, practical application, and assessments are completed to the best of your ability during this learnership
  • Gaining a key understanding of and applying production line process
  • Reporting any quality deviations within the production line to the Team Leader/ Process Controller
  • Ensuring that you follow all Operational Safety/ Hygiene Procedures as well as Good
  • Manufacturing Practices/ Procedures (this includes the use of all Health and Safety equipment as instructed)
  • Performing all duties instructed by the Team Leader
  • Effectively communicating with colleagues and the Team Leader

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:

Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:

  • Must have completed Matic
  • Must have passed Mathematics as a subject in Matric
  • Must reside within East London
  • Must have practical knowledge of the production environment and its equipment
  • Must have general work experience within a Factory/ Plant
  • Must reside close to the Nestlé plant in East London or must be willing to relocate duing the course of the programme (at your own cost)

HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME:

Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Nestlé Confectionery Manufacturing Learnership (East London, Eastern Cape)
Please submit the following documents with your application:

  • A copy of your Identity Document
  • An updated Curriculum Vitae
  • A copy of your Matric certificate
  • Any other supporting documentation

 

CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:

For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Nestlé directly:
Corporate Office
Telephone number: 011 514 6000
Contact portal: https://www.nestle.com/info/contactus/contactus

Note:  If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly  make use of the comment box below.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here