Nedbank Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Nedbank Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Nedbank is one of the largest banking services in Africa with over 2000 branches in 39 countries. Nedbank aims to influence people positively, inspiring them to use their money expertise to create a positive difference in the world.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES:
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 3 years (Articles)
Nedbank is offering a training/ internship opportunity in their Accounting department. The candidate will follow the training regulations set out by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (‘SAICA’) during their articles in this training programme.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Rotating within the various bank divisions
- Managing deliverables in an appropriate turnaround time that pertains to the role rotation and specifications. The candidate must do this whilst also adding value and seeking other opportunities to improve the processes and systems of the business.
- Remaining driven, developing and learning in accordance with prescribed SAICA Technical and Professional Skill Requirements.
- Partaking in ‘Programme Involvement’ by contributing and participating in the Nedbank CA Training Programme’s committees and structures. The aim of this is to further develop the candidates Professional Development and add value to the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- Actively participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives with the aim of being a valuable contribution to a culture that aims to achieve the transformation goals.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Required Education: must have completed an advanced Diploma or 1st year Degree (related to Accounting and Finance)
- Required Certifications: must have completed a Postgraduate Diploma / Bachelor of Honours: Accounting or equivalent that grants access to SAICA’S initial test of Competence
- Preferred Education: Bcom Accounting / SAICA Accredited Undergraduate Qualification: Accounting
- Must be able to achieve Stakeholder Service Deliverable Excellence
- Must be able to self-manage
- Must be able to work well in a group to find solutions to a problem
- Must be able to do administrative tasks
- Must be able to judge two sets of information and make comparisons
- Must be able to capture data
- Must be able to budget, tracking costs against it
- Must be able to meet customers expectations by active marketing and managing
- Must be able to work in a high-speed environment
- Must have knowledge of the principles of accounting
- Must have experience in administration systems and procedures
- Must have banking knowledge
- Must understand business principles
- Must have prior-knowledge on cluster-specific operations
- Must be able to perform data analysis
- Must have professional knowledge on risk, governance and controls
- Must have appropriate knowledge of regulations
- Must have appropriate knowledge of systems and software
- Must have professional business writing skills
- Must be able to use learning capabilities in the workplace
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Must be able to make accurate and beneficial decisions
- Must be able to remain calm and professional
- Must be able to manage all work
- Must have ‘quality orientation’
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applicants must be submitted online for the following position: Nedbank Trainee/Internship
(Job Id: 106841)
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A cover letter
- A copy of your Matric (NSC) certificate
- A copy of your latest Academic Transcripts
- A copy of your completed Tertiary Education qualifications
Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application, failure to do so will result in your application NOT being accepted.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Nedbank’s teams directly:
Telephone number: 0860 555 566
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.