Nampak Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Nampak Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nampak is the top packaging manufacturer in Africa, producing glass (glass bottles), paper (paper sacks; cartons; corrugated boxes), plastic (PET and HDPE bottles; tubes; drums; plastic closures and crates) and metals (aluminium and tinplate beverage cans).
Nampak operates in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Swaziland, Nigeria, Kenya, Angola, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP
Nampak generally has learnership opportunities in the following career paths:
- Electrical Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Instrumentation Mechanics
- Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Business Systems
- Human Resources
Nampak learnership programs run over the course of 18 months, with candidates receiving a monthly allowance/ stipend. Candidates must however, cover the cost of their own transport, meals and accommodation.
Candidates interested in applying for this learnership position should ensure that they meet the following criteria – failure to meet ALL of these requirements will result in your application being denied.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Completed a Degree or Diploma qualification in your field of application
- Good command of the English language (able to read, write and speak English)
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well individually and within a team
- Computer literate
- Have good analytical abilities
- Willing to work overtime or shifts if required
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Driven and ambitious
- Clear criminal record
HOW TO APPLY
Find the latest learnership opportunity by searching the word “learnership” in the keyword search bar on the Nampak Careers website: https://nampak.hua.hrsmart.com/hrsmart/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
You will be required to create an account before you can login and apply.
Once you have read and meet all the entry requirements, you can select the “Apply” button
You may be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Degree or Diploma qualification certificate (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Tel: 011 719 6300
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.