Namlog Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Namlog Learnerships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE LEARNERSHIP:
Namlog was established in 2002 and is now a main supply chain group, distributing in Botswana, Namibia and South Africa. With it’s head office in Johannesburg, Namlog has over 600 staff members, consisting of individually selected skilled professionals and learners.
On behalf of blue-chip clients, Namlog manages many distribution networks and logistical functions, solving problems with regards to Contract Logistic, Supply Chain Optimization, Warehouse Management, Special Projects and Inventory.
Working with Automotive, FMCG, Mining and Retail industries, Namlog helps implement, design and manage many solutions. With their hands-on approach and long-term service orientated relationship with clients, Namlog provides business stabilization, management and focussed operations which makes them stand out from their competitors.
DETAILS ABOUT THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMMES:
Location: Brentwood Park, Benoni, Gauteng
Contract Type: Fixed term, full-time
Pay: Stipend and School fees will be covered (only)
Age: 18 to 25 years-old
Employment Equity and Affirmative Action: Yes
The Namlog Group is inviting students with Matric, to apply for Learnership (Business Administration, Finance, Clearing Compliance, Human Resources and Supply Chain) positions within the company.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric (NSC)
- Must have passed Accounting in Matric
- Must have passed Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy in Matric
- Must be between 18 and 25 years old
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written)
- Must NOT be currently employed
- Must NOT be currently studying
- Must NOT be registered with another learnership programme
- Must have a disability (advantageous)
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal/ listening)
- Must be truthful, reliable, flexible and respectful
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Must be able to commit to the full duration of the learnership
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LEARNERSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
Namlog Learnerships (Benoni, Gauteng)
The following documentation will be required with your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
*Please attach all relevant documentation to your application, as applications without the necessary documentation will NOT be accepted.
CONTACT THE LEARNERSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this learnership programme, please contact Namlog’s Head Office directly:
Telephone number: 011 974 9999
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.