Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) Internship South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) Internship South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) is amoung the top reinsurers in Africa, and across the globe, providing a variety of services, including: Claims management; Knowledge transfer services (training courses, expert publications, seminars, market information); New business development and support; Tailor made risk transfer solutions; Actuarial consultancy and Specialist services (including risk management and risk surveys in Fire, Engineering and Agriculture).
MRoA, is part of Munich Re (Group), which employs over 11 000 workers at their 50+ locations around the world.
MRoA has been operating in South Africa since 1968, while Munich Re has been operating in Africa via Munich Re, in Munich, Germany, for a while before that. MroA’s Head Office is located in Johannesburg, and their client service Life office is located in Cape Town.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME:
Location: Johannesburg , South Africa
Duration: 12 months
Contract type: fixed term (with a possible 1 year extension)
Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MroA) are looking for a recent graduate to join their team, in the role of a Business Analyst Graduate, at the companies Head Office in Johannesburg. If you have an analytical mind, are tech-savvy and a good team player, then you should definitely apply.
MRoA offers a great working environment, competitive remuneration, a good work/ life balance and learning and development opportunities.
Key Performance Areas of the Programme:
- Participating in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Participating in Company Business Projects (if and when applicable)
- Participating in cross-divisional project team
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Education: must have completed a Bcom Degree in Economics or Finance / Business related degree
- Must have a strong academic record
- Must have some experience in programming languages (preferable)
- Must be able to work in PowerPoint
- Must have strong practical and analytical problem solving capabilities
- Must be passionate, self-motivated and driven
- Must be adaptable
- Must pay careful attention to detail
- Must have strong organisational skills
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Must be able to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Must be creative and flexible
- Must be decisive, competent and accountable
- Must be willing to learn new skills and broaden your knowledge wherever possible
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
Applications must be submitted online for the following position:
MRoA Graduate programme/ Internship
(Applications received via email will NOT be accepted.)
Please attach all relevant documentation to your application form, including: Covering letter, Curriculum Vitae and academic transcripts.
Please note: if you do not hear back from MRoA within 3 weeks of the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) directly:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.