MultiChoice Talent Factory Internships South Africa 2022-2023 How to Apply
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about MultiChoice Talent Factory Internships South Africa 2022-2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE INTERNSHIP:
In 2018, the MulitChoice Talent Factory (MTF) was launched with the aim of honing the skills of the future generation of passionate film creators. The MultiChoice Group aims to sharpen the expertise of young African storytellers and enrich their lives through first-class training.
The business is able to combine various initiatives that are censorious in the development of lasting entertainment industry talent- this is achieved through the naming convention. To this day, 58 students have made their mark in the video/entertainment industry owing to training via MultiChoice. A few successful past-participants of the programme made about 16 Mzansi Magic movies with 9 other graduates starting their own production companies such as Beyond Black, A Tribe Called Story and Eccentric Circus.
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES:
The MultiChoice Talent Factory (MTFza) Academy class is providing a 12-month programme designed to prepare individuals for the film and television industry. With this programme, individuals will have the opportunity to learn about TV procedures, producing, directing, cinematography, commissioning, art direction and many other avenues.
Duration: 1 year
Terms and Conditions:
- The selection of the 2021 MTFza Academy interns by MultiChoice is final
- MultiChoice will not be liable for lost applications due to electronic or system failures
- MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs spent during the electronic application process (i.e. WiFi costs, airtime and data)
- MultiChoice can expand/downscale/limit/terminate individuals in their Academy at their own discretion
- Employment is NOT guaranteed on completion of the internship
- MultiChoice has the ability, at any time, to terminate the internship
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Education requirement: must have completed a 3 year Diploma or Degree in Film/ TV or related (qualification must have been obtained in 2019 or 2020)
- Must have obtained a C+ average in studies
- Must NOT have a criminal background
- Must NOT be a previous 2020 MTF Academy intern (your application will NOT be accepted)
- Willing to relocate to Johannesburg (if not residing in Johannesburg) for the duration of the programme
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP POSITION:
To apply, please download the MTFza Academy application form
Attach the following documents to your completed application form:
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum of 2 pages)
- A personal motivational letter explaining why you should be chosen for the internship programme (maximum of 500 words)
- Certified copy of South African Identity Document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copy of academic transcripts / tertiary qualifications
- Confirmation of verified banking details (with bank stamp and/or letter)
- Proof of residential address
Submit your completed application form and the above documentation to: email@example.com before the closing date (insert the words “MTFza Academy 2021 application” in the email subject line).
- All candidates will undergo background or reference checks before selection is made
- All candidates will also undergo psychometric testing before selection is made
- There is guarantee of employment after the Internship is complete
CONTACT THE INTERNSHIP PROVIDER FOR QUERIES:
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact MultiChoice directly:
Contact Portal: https://multichoicetalentfactory.com/contact/contact_us
Note: If you have Questions, suggestions or corrections regarding this post, kindly make use of the comment box below.